Monday, September 15, 2008

God

Perhaps the most disputed word in the world. His existence is disputed and so are the things that follow it. Every religion has their own god and every religion wants to put forward its god as the best one. Wonder what “God” thinks about it. Does he even care by what name he is known? I guess not.

When I think about the human body and the human mind it entralls me as to how what an impeccable artist god must be. We as humans have still not been able to imitate that. One of my friends from the medical fraternity told me that we know just 30% of the human body. No wonder we see doctors in movies saying “Baaki sab bhagwan ke haath mein hain”. When I imagine how the body functions each part their co-ordination their functioning failure and recovery mechanism only thing I can say in software terms is that he is the perfect coder and must have been a perfect architect to develop a program called “Humans”.

When we fight over trivial issue of religion we forget that the architect still remains the same. We forget that the variety god gives us in terms of religion. Instead of appreciating it we are fighting over it. Sad but true. Imagine a world where everyone was a Hindu or a Christian or a Muslim…..how does that sound … boring??? I guess god gave us all except “common sense” which is ironically not so common.

No comments: